- have knowledge of Manhattan WMOS (absolutely required)
- possess minimum an A1 degree Informatics or equivalent by experience
- have good problem solving skills and you are results-oriented
- are analytical
- are a real team player and have a high immunity to stress
- have sense of responsibility and can work independently
- have knowledge of SQL
- have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- have good communication skills in Dutch and English (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- preferably have experience in a logistics environment
Your range of duties
- Support of the new Manhattan software package that supports the logistics processes
- Registering, analyzing and resolving incidents
- Proactive problem analysis of incidents for improvement of the existing logistic systems and processes
- Drawing up of requests to amendment of the logistical applications
- Drawing up and performing system tests and supporting implementations with the end user based on technical descriptions
- Working in a technical environment (AS/400, Job scheduler, SQL)
- Working in a flexible shift system (early/late/day and very sporadically weekend shift)
ICASA Group, headquartered in Diepenbeek, provides a wide range of IT services and products. We are active in Energy & Logistics, Healthcare and Sourcing. Additionally we provide supporting IT services and business consulting.
Our different divisions possess their own field of activity and specialty in the IT world, by which they complement and reinforce each other.
Contact us now! Send us your resume and motiviation letter to the attention of Isabel Poesmans at firstname.lastname@example.org.